Here we are, my friends, in summer hurray!
I leave you a recipe “real summer”, a beautiful salad rice with black rice, which is well suited to cold foodir such as this.
I decided to combine prawns to the buffalo mozzarella, the result is a truly fresh recipe.
I leave you the recipe:
Black rice with prawns and buffalo
Delicate cold salad of black rice with buffalo mozzarella, prawns and olives, fresh and light
Ricetta: First Course
- 200 g of black rice
- 1 large buffalo mozzarella
- 100g prawns (shelled weight)
- olives q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- salt to taste
- parsley to taste
- Boil water, add salt and cook the black rice.
- The kitchen is a bit long, about 30-40 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the prawns in salted water for about 1-15 minutes
- Drain and place in a large bowl.
- Cut mozzarella in cubes and combine it with shrimp.
- Soften with a little oil.
- Drain at this point the rice, rinse it under cold water and leave to cool.
- Join it in the bowl to the other two ingredients.
- Add a little of olives and sprinkle with parsley.
- Season with little oil and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve cold.
See you with the next recipe.