Tonight I’m posting after a nice bike ride and after doing my daughter a dutiful trip to park.
This is a receipe that I’ve done on Sunday lunch, the place just now for time matters. I realized that I’m posting mainly pasta, but I don’t want to, seconds are too elaborate … at least pasta with fish is light.
This is very easy, very delicate and if I can afford low cost! to you:
- 200 g of pasta (linguine extruded in bronze if possibile)
- 1 large courgette
- 1 Trout Fillet
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- oil ages
- parsley to taste
- white wine to taste
- In a pan Fry a clove of garlic with oil add the courgettes cut into washer (half).
- Clean and fillet the salmon trout fillet, cut into small pieces and add to zucchini, season with salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- Deglaze with white wine.
- Cook for about 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain and add it in fish sauce.If necessary add water.
- Serve with a nice peppery, there is just fine, and then a drizzle of raw oil!! Enjoy It!