Hello everybody! This is a receipe very yummy, with a regional pasta.
Tuscan pasta with arugula, fresh cream and Poppy seeds :
Tuscan pasta with arugula
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of lilies Tuscan (typical Tuscan pasta)
- 90 g of arucula (rocket salad)
- 250 g of fresh cream kitchen
- poppy seeds
- a knob of butter
- salt to taste
- Boil the water and salt.
- Put the lilies and cook them
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the arucula.
- Cook it in a wok cooking with a little melted butter.
- Season with salt.
- Add cream and poppy seeds.
- Amalgamate everything for a couple of minutes.
- Skip lilies in the sauce of arugula.
Dear friends, I would like to make an introduction in this post: now you can follow me on Bloglovin, I have yet to understand why these changes, the rest are a landslide in Technology (luckily there’s my husband, with whom I quarrel all sometimes I do not understand why a club ever), but I got me too.
Of course I added all the blogs I follow, which are in turn with bloglovin and I’ll add more. You are welcome!
Return to us for the receipe of today I was inspired by the blog of “aria” blog that I like and I follow! She had in her post potato dumplings with arugula pesto,I decided to cook some pasta with this kind of pesto, by the way it’s also very practical, 5 minutes is already done! to you:
Pasta with arugula pesto
Ricetta: First course
- 250g short pasta
- 100 g of arugula
- 30 g pine nuts
- 20 of grana padano
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- Salt to taste
- Wash and dry the arugula.
- Put in blender with pine nuts, a little salt, grain, and give a first pureed.
- Add the oil until it becomes a cream, as pesto.
- Cook pasta, drain and dress with this amazing pesto!