Today is raining angain..uff..
Today’s receipe is of my cousin, it’s nice and children like this!
- 150 g zucchini
- 150 g of flour type 00
- 50 g walnuts
- 100 g of sugar
- 80 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of coconut grated
- 3 teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- half a bag of baking powder
- Wash and cut the zucchini into thin strips or those who prefer grater
- Mix the yeast with the flour, cinnamon, nuts have been chopped finely and coconut grated
- In a bowl, cream the butter with the sugar and add the egg yolks, more work
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture of butter and sugar
- Combine the flour mixed with the dry ingredients and finally add the courgettes.
- Put into molds previously buttered and floured (if they are not in need of silicone)
- If the mixture is too dry stretch with a dash of milk.
- Bake at 175 ° C for 25 minutes, leaving a small bowl of water in the oven so as not to dry the cakes trope.
The indicative dose is 10 or 12 muffins, depends on the forms.