Hello! How are you!!! This is very hot!!!! So the idea is to do a light receipe, very yummy also for people on diet!
plum cake with cherries light vegan
plum cake with cherries light vegan, even without egg and butter is a goodness
- 250 g of wheat flour
- 200 g cottage cheese
- 100 g of sugar
- 70 ml of milk
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- half a bag of powdered sugar
- 300 g of cherries already 'pitted
- lemon juice
- Wash and stone the cherries and soak them for half an hour with a little sugar and lemon juice.
- Mount the cottage cheese with the sugar, add the milk, oil and flour.
- Add cherries and cook at 180°C for 35 minutes