Today’s recipe is a little full of carnival, as we make the Crampets. These are a little different, first of all because they are with salt and potato peel.
I know that the web revolves recipes with potato peel, but that one could use in the kitchen know long. One day a few years ago, entering the house of my mother-in-law at lunchtime, I see her handling these peels asked her “Do you cook it”??? She had just fried like potato chips, today I propose in the batter: Savory pancakes with potatoes peel
Savory pancakes with potatoes peel
Savory pancakes with peel potatoes, a side dish or appetizer for the poor that is enjoyed by all
- Peel 5 medium potatoes
- 1 egg
- 6 tablespoons of flour
- milk as much as necessary
- a pinch of salt
- nutmeg as much as necessary
- olive oil
- Wash thoroughly with baking potatoes, peel the skin leaving a little thick, so that there is still a bit of potato attached.
- Prepare the batter with egg and flour, adding a little milk at a time until you have a compound rather dense.
- Add salt a little and add a pinch of nutmeg.
- Heat a little olive oil, dip the peels in the batter and place in pan. Turn over after two minutes and drain them when they become beautiful red.
- Add salt to taste and eat them hot immediately
The portion is for 4 people, but if you’re fond of two fairies out! ciaoooooo