Today a good recipe, particular and well balanced.
I don’t like to make extravagant combinations that give a particular taste, I prefer simple flavors and well-balanced, this does not mean that you can not do original plates.
I ate this receipe by my cousin for dinner and I was excited, the only difference from her version is that I used goji berries instead of raisins.
The type of rice is an integral red, called Hermes, with elongated grain and typical aroma.
It ‘s a variety of natural rice like the black one, it contains powerful antioxidants.
To you the recipe:
- 240 g red rice Hermes
- 2 small heads of Belgian salad
- 30 g of pine nuts
- 20 g of goji berries
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 1 shallot
- salt to taste
- Cook rice for 40-45 minutes in salted water plentiful.
- Soak for a few hours goji berries
- Clean and cut into strips envy Belgian.
- Meanwhile in a wok cooking, fry in a little oil finely sliced shallots, add envy, salt and cook 5 minutes making it dry.
- In a separate pan toast pine nuts and add it to Belgian salad in the wok.
- Also add goji berries.
- Drain the rice and cook it in the sauce obtained.