Here’s a new post! Very simple to do, a different idea for an appetizer or a second fresh and light!
This recipe is flashed to my mind yesterday while we were having a quiet walk on the river Adda! I did last night for dinner.
On the river Adda beautiful landscape: drizzle, fishing, geese and swans!
How beautiful is the rain in the summer!
Voila the recipe, dried beef dumplings and rice:
- 100 g of dried beef
- 2 handfuls of rice
- some cherry tomatoes
- black olives
- oregano parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- chives to tie bundles
- Boil the rice in salted water
- Cut the tomatoes into small pieces
- Combine the chopped olives, salt and drizzle with olive oil, parsley and oregano.
- Drain the rice, mix it with cherry tomatoes and olives and mix.
- Take three slices of bresaola, approach them, put a couple of tablespoons in the center, close to the center and tie with a little 'of chives.
- Arrange on a serving dish, prepare and decorate with grated parmesan cheese.
See you soon!Bye..bye..