Dear friends !, I’m back, I’m just going on holiday and what holiday !!! In characteristcVarazze, sea, sun and receipes! In fact I came back full of ideas and many are Ligurian receipes, pesto, lagaccio, buns and more.
Now, however, I leave you the recipe for a cold pasta, thanks to a beautiful lemon tree that made us company on the terrace of the apartment where we were staying.
I unearthed on a nice magazine recipes I read comfortably sprawled on the deck in the sun: D
Tuna pasta salad and lemon
Tasty salad of pasta with tuna, carrots, juice and lemon zest
Ricetta: First Course
- 220 g of rigatoni pasta
- 2 carrots
- 90 g of tuna in brine
- juice of one lemon
- zest of one lemon
- parsley to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- Drain tuna from the water and place in a large bowl.
- Join the carrots previously cut into slices or julienne, whichever you prefer.
- Cook pasta in salted water, drain it and add it to carrots and tuna.
- Join zest and lemon juice.
- Add a little oil and sprinkling of parsley and keep in the refrigerator for a few hours.
- Serve cold