Today to start the week, a nice first colored plate that smells of spring.
The flavor of taleggio dampens the sweet beet, all flavored with a touch of hazelnut.
Great recipe for kids, gnocchi with cream cheese and beet hazelnut:
- 600 g of goodies potato
- 180 g of beet
- 80 g taleggio
- 30 g of pecorino romano
- a little milk
- 15 g of butter
- 20 g of finely chopped hazelnuts
- extra virgin olive oil
- Peel and finely slice the beetroot.
- In a saute pan with a little 'oil the beets for about thirty minutes, adding a little' of water during cooking, salt and sprinkle with parsley.
- After getting a cream blend the vegetables.
- Keep aside.
- In a saucepan put the butter, cheese cut into pieces and melt, stirring constantly with the help of a drop of milk.
- Add the pureed beetroot and pecorino.
- Meanwhile cook the goodies potatoes in salted water, drain them and season with the sauce got!