Hello everybody! This is a receipe very yummy, with a regional pasta.
Tuscan pasta with arugula, fresh cream and Poppy seeds :
- 320 g of lilies Tuscan (typical Tuscan pasta)
- 90 g of arucula (rocket salad)
- 250 g of fresh cream kitchen
- poppy seeds
- a knob of butter
- salt to taste
- Boil the water and salt.
- Put the lilies and cook them
- Meanwhile, wash and cut the arucula.
- Cook it in a wok cooking with a little melted butter.
- Season with salt.
- Add cream and poppy seeds.
- Amalgamate everything for a couple of minutes.
- Skip lilies in the sauce of arugula.