Hello everybody!! Today I ‘m going straight to the point, tuna and cottage cheese cream.
This recipe came from when we got married and we started to invite friends and people at dinner.
Let’s say that it is our appetizer opening with a nice Prosecco that has accompanied most of our dinners. Who prepares it?? Only him, my husband that loves appetizer!
- 1 pkg. canned tuna 80 g.
- 180 g. fresh cottage cheese
- olive oil
- In a bowl, place the tuna, cottage cheese and a little olive oil.
- Mix everything with a spoon until you get a creamy texture and rustic.
- If too dry, softened with the addition of oil.
- Put the cream in a bowl of tuna that you like and serve in the center of the table with bread or breadsticks.