Here they are again … then for a while ‘ I say enough , too many are bad !
This time I took an old recipe that my husband had put on the official website of donnaecasa.it, arranging it a little: Friedcakes with chocolate drops
Friedcakes with chocolate drops
- 300 g of flour type 00
- 150 ml of milk
- 2 eggs
- 100 g of sugar
- 50 g of butter
- grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon rum
- 100 g of chocolate drops
- oil for frying as much as necessary
- half a bag of baking powder
- Heat the oil and bring it to temperature.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the flour, baking powder and sugar, add the eggs, the melted butter, a tablespoon of rum and grated rind of 1 lemon.
- Then add the milk and mix until it forms a sticky dough.
- Joining finally the chocolate drops
- When the oil has come to temperature, take spoonfuls of the mixture and soak them in oil. In a short time will swell.
- Turn them when they are beautiful and colorful remove and drain on paper towels.
- Dip in granulated sugar while still hot.
Have a good week!
The short pastry is the basis of many cakes.
This is the traditional recipe, simple and very easy.
Even if you’ve never prepared, following the directions you will be released immediately at the first shot.
Prepare the short pastry
- 300 g. white flour
- 150 g. of butter
- 150 g. sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix the flour with the sugar and the yeast.
- Add the melted butter, egg, egg yolk and a pinch of salt.
- Knead quickly to obtain an homogeneous dough.
- Give it the shape of a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for half an hour
If the dough is too soft, add flour to taste and reimpastate.
Hola!!! Oven-baked paccheri a type of italian pasta tonight. Quick Post for a simple recipe. Since time is saied, hot but with the right air (at least here), you can turn on the oven.
The classic recipe oven-baked pasta isn’t really so, usually I put sauce or mozzarella and mortadella in cubes but this time…
Oven-baked paccheri a type of italian pasta
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g paccheri
- meat sauce as needed
- 250 g of fresh cream
- grana padano
- bread crumbs as needed
- Cook 4-5 minutes pasta
- Butter a baking sheet storing paccheri and sauce with meat sauce and cream.
- Sprinkle of grana padano cheese, breadcrumbs and bake in the oven until it makes a nice crust.
- Simple but good