Hello guys! I feel the spring in the blood! I started to go a bit to the park in the afternoon to bring my little who is learning to ride a bike! I understand from March to September with his back bent … In September I book the massage therapist .. ahahahaha
But let’s talk about food! Today I propose one more recipe from my friend Paola, a cousin of my husband. Whoever follows me already knows, I cooked some of his fantastic recipes including this one that is accessible to all and easy. We went to dinner with her a few weeks ago and here is this fantastic roll. The only thing I changed is the type of meat, I used the turkey meat doing a roll, and she had the chicken rolls. However, with this recipe are fine with the two kind of white meat.
Here’s the roll of turkey stuffed with artichoke cream:
- 5 slices of turkey breast
- 200 g of artichokes in oil
- salt to taste
- grass, sage and rosemary to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- white wine to taste
- Arrange the turkey slices close together on baking paper, add salt a little at the surface.
- Meanwhile take the artichokes, finely shred and blend with some of their preserve oil so as to obtain a cream.
- Apply this cream with slices of turkey, form a roll and tie with kitchen twine.
- In a sauté pan with a little oil previously finely sliced shallots, add the roll salt to taste, add the herb sage and rosemary and cook for an hour, turning it over, until golden, basting with white wine.
- Allow to cool, cut the twine and slice the slices which are then heated nell'intigolo and that 'format.
The recipe calls for the artichokes, homemade much better if you have them! Otherwise you can cook the artichokes with vinaigrette and blend with the cooking water.
Now I greet you! Good week to all!