Ciaooooo! In this period I am very busy, we hope to solve some troubles!Today’s recipe is a delicious but simple rise and I’m sure your kids will be able to eat so the cauliflower:
Here is the recipe for rise with cauliflower:
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- half cauliflower florets
- 1 onion
- 2 anchovies
- vegetable broth
- white wine to taste
- 30 g of grated cheese
- 20 g of butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- In a saute pan with a little oil and add the onion, anchovies and cauliflower florets previously washed.
- Season with salt and sprinkle with a little parsley.
- Cook about twenty minutes basting with broth.
- At this point, add the rice, toast it and blend it with white wine, then go ahead and cook it for 18 minutes, adding broth from time to time.
- At end of cooking stir off the heat with butter and cheese.
However, the air will smell the fragrance of spring, hopefully come soon!