Hello everybody! How did you spend the weekend? We, as the rainy weather, sprawled on the couch! Today’s Receipe has been made on Easter Day! In fact it is a first impressive and elegant, also quicker to do. We cook at the time. I got this idea from the blog “un pizzico di noce moscata” Valeria Fina, a very young girl, whitch has many resources! Then I adapted a little ‘me and the only thing that I did not put are the pine nuts. Here is the recipe:
- 320 g of rice Canaroli
- thirty basil leaves
- Oil as required
- salt to taste
- 50 g of cheese
- white wine to taste
- Vegetable broth as needed
- 20 g of butter
- 1 shallot
- Wash the basil leaves, put them in a blender (or better) crush them with a little salt oil and pecorino cheese until creamy.
- Meanwhile, fry in a little oil to the shallot slices made previously.
- Add the rice and toast it, then deglaze with the white wine and cook from time to time by combining the broth for 18 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, add the basil cream, stir in butter and cheese.
- Serve with a central burrata made into small pieces
Good week to all!