We are still with alternative flours! This is a first ingenious idea for celiac and not, drumplings with chickpea flour.
I was curious about this recipe when I saw it in the ipercoop cooking magazine on sale at the supermarket, a small booklet full of delicious ideas that I will reply as soon as possible, potato dumplings:
Potato dumplings with chickpea flour
Potato dumplings made with chickpea flour, ideal for celiac and intolerant
Ricetta: First Course
- 500 g of potatoes (or red potato)
- 150 g of chickpea flour
- a teaspoon of salt
- Boil the potatoes
- Drain and let them cool
- Mash potatoes and place in a bowl
- Add salt
- Now add the flour until completely absorbed
- Form a smooth paste.
- Prepare the cord and cut dumplings
- Boil water, add salt and toss dumplings
- Drain them when they surface
- Drizzle with melted butter or pesto.
Byebye and see you to the next recipe.