How to prepare the mascarpone cream, it’s tasty, excellent for garnish and drench sweet soft paste.
Normally used in the tiramisu preparation, Italian typical sweet with coffee and cookies, or to accompany the Pandora during Christmas.
- 300 g. mascarpone
- 3 eggs
- 100 g. sugar (6 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoo of marsala (optional if you want)
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Mix the egg yolks with the sugar until mixture is smooth.
- Whip the egg white until stiff.
- Add a pinch of salt to the egg whites and stirring from the bottom up stir in the sugar and egg yolks.
- Always stirring constantly, add mascarpone little by little until you get a soft cream and tasty.