Because it’s hot and no one use the oven and you eat more and more willingly cool stuff, here is a very simple recipe, but, in my opinion, tasty, finger food tricolor.
Since shorts are all the rage .. and let them .. nooo ….
I have made with what I had in the house, that is, tomatoes by a friend of ours .. (holy) because those who generously gave me. Vegetables from garden are holy!
Here’s what came out:
- half eggplant
- oregano to taste
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100g goat's cheese, cottage cheese, or as an alternative growth
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- boil an eggplant in salted water, drain and shake it with a dash of olive oil and oregano,
- Blanch the tomatoes and peel them.
- you make a browning sauce with a drizzle of garlic oil, onion and carrot finely chopped.
- Chop the tomatoes and cook in pan, add two basil leaves and season with salt.
- let cook for an hour, then blend it all with the minipinner.
- a layer of eggplant, a layer of goat cheese and a layer of tomato ...
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and you're done!
They are great as an appetizer!!!