Because it’s hot and no one use the oven and you eat more and more willingly cool stuff, here is a very simple recipe, but, in my opinion, tasty, finger food tricolor.
Since shorts are all the rage .. and let them .. nooo ….
I have made with what I had in the house, that is, tomatoes by a friend of ours .. (holy) because those who generously gave me. Vegetables from garden are holy!
Here’s what came out:
Finger food three colors
Finger food three colors, They are great as an appetizer
- half eggplant
- oregano to taste
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion
- 100g goat's cheese, cottage cheese, or as an alternative growth
- 1 clove of garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
For the cream of eggplant:
- boil an eggplant in salted water, drain and shake it with a dash of olive oil and oregano,
For the tomato soup:
- Blanch the tomatoes and peel them.
- you make a browning sauce with a drizzle of garlic oil, onion and carrot finely chopped.
- Chop the tomatoes and cook in pan, add two basil leaves and season with salt.
- let cook for an hour, then blend it all with the minipinner.
Now you compose your shots:
- a layer of eggplant, a layer of goat cheese and a layer of tomato ...
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes and you're done!
With these doses will come from several shorts type rum or tequila bum bum. The number of servings depends on the size of what they used to serve. (do you)
They are great as an appetizer!!!