This is my version of chicken curry.
I cooked it with fresh cream and black rice.
- 4 slices of chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon flour 00
- 1 small onion
- 200 ml of fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- white wine to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- 250 g of black rice as a side dish
- Cook black rice in salted water for 40 minutes.
- Cut the chicken into strips
- Meanwhile in a skillet brown with a little oil onion made into small pieces. Add the chicken into strips, season with salt and cook for two minutes blending with white wine.
- Now add the mixture of cream and curry.
- Restrict a little the sauce and cook the chicken, about 20 minutes.
- If it shrinks too much add a little water or milk.
- Serve with black rice to which we added just a bit of extra virgin olive oil.