Ciaoooo! How are you? … We very badly !! We are full of viruses that the child brings home … ahahha I console myself with sweets, which is why below we have published several sweet recipes!
Today a very good jam, the procedure is usually that the use, follow:
- 250 g of blackberries
- 750 g apples like Fuji
- 500 g of cane sugar
- 1 glass of water
- cinnamon to taste
- Wash, peel and cut the apples into small pieces.
- Wash the blackberries.
- Combine in a pot apples, blackberries and a glass of water.
- Bring to a boil, then add sugar to taste and sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- Cook for about half an hour until the mixture takes consistency and begins to thicken.
- Whisk jam if you want it more uniform.
- Potted in jars that you have been washed thoroughly and sterilized in the dishwasher.
- Close the jars and boil for about five minutes.
- Let them cool in their water to boil.