Taralli pugliesi or Puglia bagels with kamut flour. Tarallo is a kind of bagel from Southern Italy.
Do you remember the stocking of the Epiphany??? My daughter wants the bagels and so I decided to make them homemade! it was easy, turning between cookbooks paper and web, here is the recipe. I decided to do it with kamut flour, since I love it, Taralli pugliesi or Puglia bagels with kamut flour:
Puglia bagels with kamut flour homemade
Puglia bagels with kamut flour homemade of course, home made, with the lightness of kamut flour.
- 250 g of flour Kamut
- 100 ml white wine (prosecco for me)
- 65 ml of oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Add the salt to the flour
- Place a mound in the center,joint the oil, and then begin to knead with wine.Form a homogeneous mixture, cover with plastic wrap and let it rest a half hour.
- After Try to form cylinders of about 4 cm long and close.
- Spread on a floured surface to line up all the bagels prepared.
- Boil the water and put the bagels, when they come to surface they are ready.
- Drain them and put them on a plate and let them dry.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake at 200 ° C for 20 minutes
with these doses prepare two baking sheets, about forty bagels
Oh my mom .. I go to see Masterchef!! You follow it? What do you think? kisses Kisses