Finally today a receipe that is not a sweet!
An other version of pumpkin, with sausage and crispy ham!
Here the receipe :
Pumpkin Risotto sausage crispy ham
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g Carnaroli rice
- 150 g of sausage (sausage)
- 50 g of cooked ham
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 potato
- vegetable broth
- 50 g of grated cheese
- 20 g of butter
- white wine to taste
- Finely chop the shallots and the pumpkin into chunks
- Brown with a little oil shallots, add the pumpkin and potato chunks and cook for about twenty minutes.
- Now whisk well.
- Apart fry the sausage cut into small pieces until it is properly flushed.
- Add the sausage to the pumpkin puree
- Just begins to brown add the rice and toast it, deglaze with white wine and continue to cook from time to time by adding the broth until cooked al dente (18 minutes).
- Stir to fire off with Parmesan cheese and butter.
- Serve with pieces of crispy ham you get by roasting with a frying pan on high heat the ham cut into small pieces
Hello guys! Today a fruit tipical of this season, the persimmon!
I’d like to thanking the person who gave me persimmoms!
Here the receipe:
Plum cake persimmon and cocoa
- 3-4 persimmon pulp
- 150 g of flour type 00
- 25 g of potato starch
- 25 g of cocoa
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40 ml of oil
- half a bag of yeast
- Blend the pulp of persimmon and set aside
- Sift the flour with the starch, cocoa and baking powder and set aside
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Assemble the yolks with sugar
- Add oil and flour already joined the cocoa and starch.
- Finally add more than ¾ of the persimmon shake, take them aside some for decoration.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture, stirring from the bottom to the other not to remove the compound.
- Put the mixture into a cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped persimmon advanced.