Hola people!! While I’m writing this recipe, I’m already came back from the swimming pool exhausted. My husband gave me a subscription to the pool for swimming! It’ a joy for me!!!
T make my fatigue, I am enjoying good coffee with a fantastic muffins integral strawberries and raspberries with a luscious white chocolate,
Strawberry raspberry white chocolate muffin mmmmmm.
The whole wheat flour used has given an irresistible fragrance, like the combination of white chocolate to red fruit. A bagel rocking short.
Voila’ the receipe:
- 100 g of wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 75 g of sugar
- 75 g of butter
- 100 ml of milk
- 1 egg
- 125 g of raspberries
- 200 g strawberries
- juice of half a lemon
- 80 g white chocolate
- Cut the chocolate into squares and place in the freezer for 3 to 4 hours encased in a bit of foil.
- Wash the raspberries, strawberries and cut into small pieces.
- Put the fruit in the bowl and put over the lemon juice, a little sugar and set aside.
- In a bowl mix cream the butter with the sugar.
- In another emulsify the egg with the milk
- Add the sugar to butter and flour mixed with baking powder previously.
- Add the emulsion of egg and milk and finally add the fruit with a bit 'of its juice.
- Mix everything well leaving a 'compound, the muffin does not have to be perfect it leveled.
- Put the batter into 6 muffin tins filling them halfway.
- Add in all of them 2 squares of white chocolate and then close them by puting the remaining dough
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Freshly baked sprinkle with powdered sugar and eat them immediately, the chocolate heart is hot and well dissolved!
The dose is about 6 ramekins.
I used whole wheat flour, but you can use what you want ! Byebye