Hello People !!! Imagine you have good holidays, how are going the August Holiday?
Don’t think I’m neglecting the blog, only that in this period I have holiday at home and the stove will turn shortly.
However, you don’t need always to turn on the stove to create goodies, check out this cheesecake.
Having been successful with that one with yogurt and cottage cheese (here) now it’s time of coffee, chocolate and philadelphia! Appreciated and delicate, here the recipe:
Coffee and Chocolate Cheesecake
- 280 g of digestive biscuits
- 180 g of butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 200 g cream cheese
- 160 g of cheese philadelphia
- 250 g of fresh cream
- 120 g of icing sugar
- 150 ml of coffee
- 12 g gelatin sheets
- 60 g of dark chocolate.
- 100 g of dark chocolate melted
- Blend the biscuits, add the tablespoon of sugar.
- Melt the butter, add it to the biscuits and spread it on the bottom of a cake tin lined previously.
- Place in refrigerator at least one hour.
- Mount 200g cream
- Form a smooth paste with cheese and sugar, add the whipped cream, coffee and melted chocolate in a double boiler previously.
- Soak the gelatine in cold water for 10 minutes, squeeze well and dissolve it in a little 'hot cream.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture of the cake, mix well and put into the pan.
- Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Decorate with melted chocolate.
Hola! We’re back regenerated from a nice ride to the lake! Sometimes we want that relaxing!
Here a yummy dessert!
If you want the cupcakes’ receipe, I refer you here, since I’ve already done, what is new it’s frosting with philadelphia that I wanted to try.
Given the amazing result, it will be my favorite frosting! We love it!
Here is the recipe:
Cupcakes with frosting to philadelphia
- 150 g Philadelphia
- 50 g of icing sugar
- 60 g of butter
- Soften the butter at room temperature
- Mix the icing sugar with philadelphia
- Add the butter and mix well until you get a cream consisting
- Place the mixture into a pastry bag and decorate as you desire.
The recommended dose is 6 cupcakes indicative, then it depends on the size, if you want a little mignon can become even 8 or 10.
Good weekend to everybody!
I know philadelphia again, I have not taken the craze, do not worry.
Since the pairing in sofficini was a success, I’m here to make a small pasta for dinner short pasta with spinach and philadelphia. Yes, because these are made in the first second, they are light and therefore suitable for dinner:
Pasta with spinach and philadelphia
Ricetta: First Course
- 100 g of spinach in cream
- 1 shallot
- 100 g of Philadelphia
- extra virgin olive oil to taste
- salt to taste
- 320 g short pasta (such as the Italian penne)
- Blanch the spinach in salted water, drain and sauté them with a little shallot, oil and blend.
- Philadelphia mix with the spinach mixture to make a smooth paste.
- Cook pasta al dente in salted water and toss in the cream cheese and spinach.
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and parmesan.
I know that this is an obvious and simple pasta, but if you do not have an idea on what to do, now yes! … Hello everyody and Happy weekend!