Today a post a little less cool, but a dinner with pasta is a must.
The idea of making these noodles arose from the fact that I found in the house a fresh bunch of agretti or commonly also called bearded friars, a tasty vegetable made in bunches, like chives but more purposes.
The combination agretti and asparagus was born by chance, I assure you that the result is great!
To you and asparagus carbonara agretti:
Carbonara agretti and asparagus
carbonara light and above all enriched with vegetables with unusual combination, agretti and asparagus:
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of spaghetti
- 1 bunch agretti
- half a bunch of asparagus
- parsley q.s.
- 2 eggs 2 egg yolks
- 30 g of cheese
- 50 g of bacon cut into strips
- pepper q.s.
- Wash and clean the agretti removing the ends
- Wash asparagus taking away the final part
- Cut into small pieces the agretti and asparagus.
- Cook for about 20 minutes with a little oil in a wok kitchen, with little salt and parsley.
- If necessary add a little of water.
- Cut the bacon into strips and let it crackle in a pan, set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the cheese.
- Cook pasta, drain and toss in the sauce of agretti and asparagus.
- Turn off the heat and put the eggs with cheese, mix well and serve garnished with crispy bacon.
- Sprinkle with pepper.