Hello! Did you celebrate your mothers ???? We will, with a beautiful apple pie.
Today is what I cooked with the rice with squid ink of the previous post: the fantastic rice balls.
Photos are not great, but I assure you that the taste is very good, to you:
- For arancini
- 400 g of rice with squid ink advanced
- 7-8 shrimp
- For the batter:
- breadcrumbs q.s.
- 200 g of flour type 00
- 300 ml of water
- 1 pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- Prepare the rice and let it cool, if you have advanced better.
- Prepare the batter by combining the flour, water and salt.
- Set aside.
- Bring to temperature the oil for frying in a pan.
- Put the palm of the hand slightly damp a bit cold rice, put the shrimp in the center,
- close with the other riceand form little ball.
- Step into the batter, then in bread crumbs and fry in hot oil for a few moments,
- so that the kumquat is beautiful golden.