Today’s recipe is a bomb: it’s healthy, light, fast, tasty, great for recycling and the kids eat it willingly at least mine! She always makes the TRIS!!
I did this receipe because I had rice and vegetables advanced, if you don’t have rice, just make it boil a handful. The vegetables are good for any type.
Here are the vegetable patties:
- a tuft of chicory
- some little line of cauliflower
- 1 potato
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 carrot
- 40 g of grated cheese
- 20 g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- parsley to taste
- a handful of rice
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- Blanch the vegetables and the rice in salted water
- Put all the vegetables in a blender, combine the egg, cheese, breadcrumbs, parsley, salt and whisk well.
- Put the mixture in the appropriate cups.
- On the surface, cover with the previously cooked and drained rice.
- Dust the surface of each cups with breadcrumbs and a drizzle of oil.
- Bake 15 minutes in the oven, until the surface is good colors, so that the rice appears nice crispy.
The dose is more or less for 8-10 ramekins, then it depends on the size of your chessels.
Now I greet you …. good evening!