Good morning everybody!
Here a coloured receipe, very yummy!
Zucchini flowers are my best favourite vegetable!
Here the receipe, cooked by oven
Zucchini flowers stuffed baked
Zucchini flowers stuffed baked, a second course of the autumn season
Ricetta: Second Course
- a dozen squash blossoms
- 1 mozzarella
- 1 egg
- 3-4 tablespoons of mashed potatoes or a large boiled potato
- 40 g of cooked ham
- salt q.b.
- breadcrumbs q.b.
- extra virgin olive oil
- Remove the stems from the flowers of pumpkin and pass them quickly under cold water.
- Dry them gently.
- In a bowl finely chop the mozzarella and ham, add some mashed potatoes or a boiled potato mashed and finally the egg.
- Mix well and fill with a teaspoon of this mixture flowers.
- Spending every flower in bread crumbs and lay it in a greased pan with oil.
- Bake at 180 ° C for about twenty minutes, turning once per side.