Hello! Today I am going straight to the point and step to the recipe. It was a bit I wanted to make an alternative bread, in the beginning I wanted to do only with nuts, then I thought also to use pistachios! It was good and very fragrant, this is the recipe:
Braided Bread pistachio walnuts
Braided bread pistachio walnuts, you put it on the table and disappears immediately
- 500 g of flour type 00
- 250 ml of water
- 12 g of yeast
- 30 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 90 g of chopped walnuts and pistachios
- Shell the pistachios, crush the walnuts and chop the whole thing (about 90 g in total)
- Leaving aside a few walnuts for decoration
- Combine the salt and sugar to flour
- Dissolve the yeast in a bit 'of water, add it to the center of the flour.
- Combine oil, pistachios and walnuts.
- Add more water until it forms a smooth paste.
- Knead for a few minutes until you have a smooth ball well.
- Place and rise 3-4 hours.
- Take the dough, divide it into three equal balls and shape of the loaves with which you will make the braid.
- Brush with oil and place here and there on the surface of the walnut kernels.
- Let rise again one hour.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 20 minutes, then lowered to 180 ° C for another 20 minutes.
To maintain proper moisture during cooking, put a small cup with water in the oven
Done and mauled