It ‘s summer, it’s hot and it’s time to leave behind the hot and hearty!
These towers of zucchini are the exact solution for a quick and fresh dinner.
It needs grilled zucchini, a little of the sauce advanced and fresh ricotta.
Appetizing grilled zucchini, little tower with tomato sauce and cheese, a light Parmesan:
An appetising secon course, with grilled zicchini, fresh ricotta and sauce
Ricetta: Second Course
- 4 round zucchini
- 150 g of fresh ricotta
- tomato sauce already 'previously prepared
- grated cheese
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- basil q.s.
- parsley q.s.
- Cut the zucchini into slices and grill them, put them on a plate, add salt a little , sprinkle with parsley and let cool.
- At this point composing the turret.
- On a slice of zucchini sprinkle a little sauce, small pieces of cheese, cover with another slice and again add cottage cheese and sauce, forming small towers.
- Enjoy them warm or cold at will
This can be considered a zucchini light parmisan!