The Chard!!!Here is a receipe for a light dinner and different from the usual light: Penne with chard and ricotta cheese
Penne with chard and ricotta cheese
Penne with chard and ricotta cheese, main dish with vegetable seasoning alternative to the usual spinach and ricotta cheese
Ricetta: First Course
- 1 small bunch of chard
- 80 g of ricotta cheese (soft white Italian cheese)
- 220 g of pasta type penne
- extra virgin olive oil q.b.
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- grated cheese
- Wash and chop the bunch of chard.
- Soak them for 20 minutes in salted water
- Sauté in a pan with a little oil, garlic and onion and put vegetables to taste.
- Finish cooking for about 15 minutes and season with salt
- When cooked, blend everything
- Cook the pasta in salted water
- Meanwhile, combine the ricotta cheese pureed vegetables and mix well with a little oil.
- Drain the pasta and serve with the sauce obtained.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese
This receipe is born because I need to invent something to tuck the fateful vegetables to my little girl and because I had already advanced from lunch.
So it works even a little recipe recycling … it’s different from the usual cream cheese and spinach.
It does not matter if then she saw my white pasta and wanted that in the end I swapped the plate of penne with vegetables ,What can you do .. the children are like so!
Now I go to bed, hints of influence on me! …. byebye