How are you? here quite well ! I give the STOP to desserts and plenty of space to “normal” kitchen, as you can see . We have a house full of panettone to finish , biscuits and chocolates galore … aiutoooo ! In the blog there will be more ‘ light recipes , I promise!
Another recipe with puff pastry. It was made with puff pastry, cauliflower and smoked cheese.
Baskets of puff pastry cauliflower and smoked cheese
- a roll of puff pastry
- half boiled cauliflower
- 6 slices of smoked cheese
- Clean and cut cauliflower
- Blanch twenty minutes in salted water
- Cut the puff pastry with which we are going to cover the molds for muffins
- Drizzle with a little oil half 'of cooked cauliflower
- Put it in the baskets of pastry crushing it a bit with a fork and break up over the scamorza
- inform at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.
The short pastry is the basis of many cakes.
This is the traditional recipe, simple and very easy.
Even if you’ve never prepared, following the directions you will be released immediately at the first shot.
Prepare the short pastry
- 300 g. white flour
- 150 g. of butter
- 150 g. sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Mix the flour with the sugar and the yeast.
- Add the melted butter, egg, egg yolk and a pinch of salt.
- Knead quickly to obtain an homogeneous dough.
- Give it the shape of a ball, wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for half an hour
If the dough is too soft, add flour to taste and reimpastate.