Today I propose a yummy recipe, instead of the usual excellent pizza, here the wafers made with kamut flour, which I love.
Accompanied by meats, vegetables and cheeses, gourmet dinner becomes simple, all done with redundant sourdough.
Crushed with kamut flour:
Crushed kamut sourdough
Wafers made with kamut flour and surplus yeast Licola
- 300g flour kamut
- 100 ml of Licola
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 180ml of water
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- oregano to taste
- Having refreshed your yeast liquid set aside 100ml
- Dissolve the yeast in the water
- Place the flour in the center and put in the oil water
- Mix and add salt towards the end.
- Form a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Let rise until doubled (about 4-5 hours)
- Grease a tart pan, smoothing with your fingertips and let rise again for a couple of hours.
- Sprinkle with oregano and a few grains of salt.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 ° C
See you byebye