Hello everybody, I’m here again.
Today a propose a receipe suitable for the New year’s diner, it’s simply but refined.
Here the receipe :
Rice scamorza cheese red chicory and walnuts
Rice scamorza cheese red chicory and walnuts, a rice that fills
Ricetta: First Course
- 320 g of rice
- one red chicory
- 1 red onion
- 1 glass of red wine
- salt q.b.
- 90 g of scamorza cheese
- 40 g of parmesan
- 20 g of butter
- olio evo
- vegetable broth
- Finely chop the onion and brown it with a little oil
- Add red chicory, cut into strips.
- Season with salt and cook 5 minutes until it is dry, if necessary by adding broth.
- Toast the rice and then blend it with wine.
- Cook rice 18 minutes basting with the vegetable broth.
- The last two minutes add the diced smoked cheese and finely chopped walnuts.
- Turn off and stir with butter and cheese.
I wish to everybody a Happy 2015!