Hello guys! Today a fruit tipical of this season, the persimmon!
I’d like to thanking the person who gave me persimmoms!
Here the receipe:
- 3-4 persimmon pulp
- 150 g of flour type 00
- 25 g of potato starch
- 25 g of cocoa
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 2 eggs
- 40 ml of oil
- half a bag of yeast
- Blend the pulp of persimmon and set aside
- Sift the flour with the starch, cocoa and baking powder and set aside
- Separate the yolks from the whites
- Assemble the yolks with sugar
- Add oil and flour already joined the cocoa and starch.
- Finally add more than ¾ of the persimmon shake, take them aside some for decoration.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff and add them to the mixture, stirring from the bottom to the other not to remove the compound.
- Put the mixture into a cake tin lined with baking paper.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with the chopped persimmon advanced.