Hello guys! Today a nice ratatouille, we’re good! Here is the recipe:
Pepper ratatouille, a classic recipe of home
Ricetta: Side dish
- 2 bell peppers (1 yellow and 1 red)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 large potato
- 3-4 tablespoons of tomato puree
- salt to taste
- parsley to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic
- Clean, wash and cut the peppers into strips
- Cut the zucchini into slices and the potato into small pieces.
- Thinly slice the shallot and fry with a little oil and a clove of garlic.
- Combine the vegetables and the past.
- Adjust the salt and parsley.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, adding, if need every now and then, a drop of water.