Hello everybody and good Monday!
Today thre’s a ligurian receipe cooked in a yummy way!
Look at the receipe:
Conchiglioni with stuffed Ligurian
Conchiglioni with stuffed Ligurian, according to regional dish filled characterized by pesto Genoese, a regional dish from italy
Ricetta: First Course
- 280 g of conchiglioni
- 1 large potato
- 1 large handful of green beans
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- parsley just quato
- 1 jar of pesto (homemade if possible)
- Conchiglioni Cook in boiling salted water for 10 minutes.
- Holding by spraying with a little oil so that not sticking between them.
- Cut into small cubes and small pieces respectively potato and then the beans.
- Brown them in a pan with a little oil.
- Fill conchiglioni with the mixture of potatoes and green beans.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- At this point, pour over the pesto, which will channel in a while you conchiglioni, Sprinkle with bread crumbs and sprinkle with a dash of milk corners of the pan so as not to dry out the dough.
- Inform until complete browning. (about 15 minutes)