Here the receipe of a very healthy bread with oat!
- 100 g of flour type 1
- 100 ml of water
- 6 g of yeast
- 300 g of oat flour
- 6 g of yeast
- 120 ml of water
- 20 ml of oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- Dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Add the flour and stir until mixture is sticking.
- Let rise for about 3-4 hours until it doubled.
- Combine the flour poolish which you have added salt and sugar.
- Combine the oil and then the water with the dissolved yeast.
- Mix until mixture is smooth.
- Let rise another 4 hours (I do all night)
- Give the desired shape.
- Let rise and bake another hour for the first 20 minutes at 200 ° C, the other 20 minutes at 180 ° C.
- Keep a bowl of water in the oven during the cooking time.
Hello to all my dear friends and Happy Sunday!
Today a recipe sweet but light.
A delicious tart with oat flour.
Lately I’m giving it to other flours, given that in recent times come disquisitions and information against the flour type 00 considered harmful and much more that I am not here to enumerate.
I think a little bit of everything does not hurt, much less the 00 flour, maybe some used more recently and mixed with the other.
I have to say that surely a snack industry is more harmful to a homemade cake with flour 00.
However, it is also good to use and switch between different flours less refined, as this oatmeal that has left the tart tastes really nice.
The only catch, if I do precisina, is that, being very rich in gluten, the tart is more crumbled, but it is worth to taste it because it’s really good.
The pastry is made with oil, and I used the brown sugar.
Tart berries with oat flour
- 100 g of flour type 00
- 200 g of oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 100 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50 g almonds
- 110 g of sugar sugar cane
- 125 g of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 30 g of granulated sugar
- Wash the berries, put them in a pan with a little 'sugar and water and cook for about twenty minutes to thicken the sauce.
- Mix the ground almonds with the flour very fine
- Place the flour in the center combine the egg, egg yolk, sugar and oil.
- Knead to form a smooth paste.
- Finally pave ⅔ of the flour in a tart mold.
- Stuff pouring over the mixture of berries
- With the remaining dough to cover a pleasure decorating the surface.
- Bake at 180 ° g for 30 - 35 minutes Drive