Hello, how are you? This summer is going at full speed!
This is a crafty trick, like tiramisu , but very quick to do and with two ingredients.
With this dessert you will satisfy your sweet tooth without weigh you down.
This recipe is available also as Yogurt Minidessert videorecipe.
If you would like a vegan version, you could replace cow’s milk with a soy yogurt .
- 150 g of yogurt a coffee '
- 1 package of pavesini
- unsweetened cocoa powder to taste
- In a small bowl for pudding, put Pavesini in position, cover with a layer of yogurt, then add back Pavesini and cover with the remaining yogurt.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder to the surface and place in refrigerator 2-3 hours.
- Taste fresh, it seems a small tiramisu.
Also the video version recipe: Crafty yogurt minidessert video food