Hello! Today a particular receipe with a precious ingredient : Goji berries.
Voila’ the receipe:
- 200 g of flour type 00
- 1 jar of creamy white yogurt (the type sweetened with grape sugar)
- 90 g of cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1little teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- enough flour for dusting
- 30 g goji berries
- 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil
- Combine sugar and baking powder to flour.
- Place a mound, pour in the middle yogurt, oil, honey and egg.
- Begin to knead and add towards the end of the working goji berries.
- If necessary, add a little bit of flour, the mixture may be a little sticky.
- Always keeping the floured work surface, roll out the dough, to obtain the desired shapes and bake about 10 min. to 180 ° C (preheated oven)