Hello guys! Spring is here!!!!
Today I propose a very tasty dish that makes happy children and adults, the balls you know all satisfied.
I used filei, a pasta shape typical of Calabria, full-bodied flavor and charm.
Here is filei with codfish balls:
- 240 g of filei
- for the sauce:
- 10-12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil q.s.
- For the meatballs of codfish ':
- 200 g of salt cod 'desalted
- 125 g ricotta
- white wine
- 1 egg
- 40 g breadcrumbs more 'q.s. to pass the meatballs
- extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare the sauce of tomatoes:
- Brown with a little oil the clove of garlic, add the tomatoes cut in half , season with a little basil, salt to taste and bake 15-20 minutes with lid.
- Prepare the balls:
- Desalinate salt cod holding it to soak for 48 hours and changed the water every so often.
- Wash, dry and remove skin and bones to the cod .
- Cook about 10 minutes with a little oil in a frying pan with white wine sfumandolo.
- Transfer to a bowl, press it with a fork, add ricotta, egg, parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Mix everything.
- Shape into small balls and in a frying pan, brown them with a little oil.
- Add fishtballs to tomato.
- Cook pasta , drain and toss in the preparation obtained.
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste and serve