This is the favorite dish of my husband (what is not), it’s the chicken nuggets with vegetables, a light dish, tasty, to eat also with some toasted bread.
Chicken nuggets with vegetables:
- 2 thick slices of chicken breast
- flour to taste
- salt to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 zucchini
- 2 carrots
- half a bunch of asparagus
- 1 potato
- parsley and marjoram to taste
- ginger to taste
- Cut the chicken into strips, season with salt and pass it in flour
- Brown it well for about 20 minutes in a pan with a little oil.
- Cut the vegetables into julienne
- Except in a wok add a little oil and skip the vegetables, salt sprinkle of parsley, marjoram and ginger.
- Cook over medium heat for about 20 minutes with the lid closed, check every time, if not necessary don't add water.
- Then add the chicken with vegetables.