Hello Guys !!!! Hello and welcome hot sun !!!!
Today I propose another recipe dedicated to health, for people with celiac disease in first case and also for those who want to keep more health and eliminate refined foods, such as flour type 00.
These are dumplings made with potato and rice flour, made thaks to the advice of a friend who is doing a diet and I gladly gave the receipe.
I cooked them both seasoned with pesto with red sauce.
Recipe for dumplings with rice flour:
Dumplings with rice flour
Dumplings with rice flour, light, egg-free and gluten free
Ricetta: First Course
- 500 g of potatoes (recommended those red-skinned)
- 150 g of rice flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wash and boil potatoes for about half an hour.
- I used the red skin potatoes.
- The important thing is not exceed the cooking and drain immediately anyway.
- Let them cool and pass masher.
- Season with salt and stir.
- Let them cool a bit , don't start puting flour if it is too hot, cause the steam of the cooking would incorporate more flour, thus risking to have the dumplings a little hard.
- When the potatoes have cooled a little, begin to knead, adding flour little by little.
- Mix until a homogeneous ball.
- Now remove small pieces, and cut drimpling form
- Store them hand by hand on a floured tray.
- Boil water, add salt and toss the gnocchi.
- Drain them when they surface with a slotted spoon not to break them, then season them to taste