Brownies chocolate almonds, a delicious and sweet little portion!
Voila’ the receipe!
Brownies chocolate almonds
Brownies chocolate almonds, a delicious sweet little portion
- 150 g of dark chocolate
- 175 g of butter
- 2 eggs
- 110 g of flour type 00
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 50 ml of milk
- 125 g of sugar
- 80 g almonds
- sliced almonds for garnish
- Melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar and add them to the melted chocolate.
- Mix the flour with the cocoa and add the yeast.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture to the flour and mix well.
- Add the milk and chopped almonds previously.
- Place the mixture in a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve cut into squares