How the legendary Montalbano says “don’t break the cabbasisi”! here is what I said for a while when my husband asked me to give him whiskey and salmon pens …
Obviously I thought my daughter , I’d put her in a separate saucepan poor joy pasta with salmon yes, but without cream and whiskey. There is time for elaborate meals.Well this season I find them comfortable , especially at noon , they are fast and simple to make , then combined with a little fruit salad and the meal is done. In the evening you opt for grilled meat or cheese and sliced fresh (not always) .
Follow me, Pasta whisky and salmon:
- 300g short pasta (such as the Italian penne )
- a slice of salmon
- a box of fresh cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- a splash of whiskey
- In a wok , put a little oil ( Just very little) fry the garlic.
- Remove garlic and cook salmon, salted and sprinkled with parsley, after a minute put a splash of whiskey.
- Let it cook for about ten minutes.
- At the end add the cream leaving it on the fire until a little narrow and off.
- Let rest to flavor .
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water and cooked in a wok sauté salmon with the sauce mixture.
- If it is too dry add a little of the cooking water.
They are really wonderful!