How are you? here quite well ! I give the STOP to desserts and plenty of space to “normal” kitchen, as you can see . We have a house full of panettone to finish , biscuits and chocolates galore … aiutoooo ! In the blog there will be more ‘ light recipes , I promise!
Another recipe with puff pastry. It was made with puff pastry, cauliflower and smoked cheese.
Baskets of puff pastry cauliflower and smoked cheese
Baskets of puff pastry cauliflower and smoked cheese, easy appetizer or side receipe light and delicate.
- a roll of puff pastry
- half boiled cauliflower
- 6 slices of smoked cheese
- Clean and cut cauliflower
- Blanch twenty minutes in salted water
- Cut the puff pastry with which we are going to cover the molds for muffins
- Drizzle with a little oil half 'of cooked cauliflower
- Put it in the baskets of pastry crushing it a bit with a fork and break up over the scamorza
- inform at 200 ° C for 15 minutes.