Are you ready for the holidays? I’ve almost hooray !!!!
Today a good recipe using vegetables from garden! Zucchini stuffed with tunny, pin nuts and basil.
Now I’m trying to shop vegetables km0, i think are too healthy.
I found them on a very old recipes’ booklet and the title was this, so here the recipe:
- 4 zucchini
- 80 g of natural tunny
- 1 egg
- 30 g of cheese
- 5-6 basil leaves
- marjoram q.s.
- salt q.s.
- pine nuts
- breadcrumbs q.s.
- extra virgin olive oil
- Boil 2-3 minutes zucchini in salted water
- Remove them, dry and cut in half for the lengthwise
- Get the pulp of zucchini
- In blender, blend together the inside of the zucchini, tunny, pine nuts, basil, marjoram, egg and cheese
- Add to the mix a bitof breadcrumbs if it should be a bit thick.
- Fill the inside of the zucchini with this mixture
- Arrange in a baking dish greased with oil and cook circa 20 minutes at 180 degrees until golden.