Always on the wave of alternative flours.
I havn’t understood if kamut and spelled are suitable for those who are intolerant to wheat.
The fact is that when I eliminated refined flours, grains, bran and everything that covers grain, primarily using kamut spelled and other flours, I’m much better, here the recipe:
Apple pie and raisins with spelled flour
Ricetta: First Course
- 250 g spelled flour
- 100 g of cane sugar
- 1 package yeast
- 3 eggs
- 125 g of butter
- 4 apples
- 150 g raisins
- 2-3 type puff biscuits or macaroons
- 250 ml of milk
- Melt butter
- Beat eggs with sugar until it forms a compound firmly attached
- You added butter
- Combine flour, milk, apples into thin slices and raisins previously floured.
- Finally add the baking powder and mix well until mixture is smooth.
- Crumble the puff pastry on the top of the cake.
- Bake at 180 ° for 35 minutes
Hello Friends! Today is Sunday and there is a nice sweet, smarties’ Cookies!
I made them this week, thanks to the sick child at home (as usual: D) and drizzly weather.
As soon as the weather is a bit dreary, my daughter wants them to do ….ahahha
They are colorful, healthy and good for children:
- 230 g of flour type 00 + 20 g approximately flour for dusting
- 1 egg
- 50 g of butter
- 50 ml of milk
- 110 g of sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Add sugar and yeast to the flour and mix.
- Have a fountain, add the middle egg, butter, diced, begin to knead then add the milk little by little.
- Form an homogeneous mixture, remove small balls, mash a little ', arrange them on the baking sheet.
- Enter at this point of the sweets smarties.
- Sometimes put floured on work surface.
- Bake about 12 minutes at 180 ° C, preheated oven.
- Do not panic if you subtract them when they seem too soft, when it will cool theywill become beautiful fragrant
Byebye and good week